Jan Markell talks with Pastor Jack Hibbs of Calvary Church in Chino Hills, California. Jack is a regular radio guest and often a conference speaker for Jan and their conversation today centers on the overview of current events in light of the Bible.
You have heard of the word “remnant.” Some people are called “remnant believers.” There are “remnant churches.” Perhaps you know of some or attend one. I often say that I do “radio for the remnant.”
I began to pay more attention to the term when I got some e-mails. Here is a sample from Benjamin:
“Jan, I feel the remnant is getting smaller every day as the time approaches for the Lord’s return. The world seems to be getting darker and more evil. I know I am not alone as a member of the Body of Christ but at times it is easy to feel isolated.”
Then Patrice wrote: “I just read your print newsletter and want to thank you for your article on the remnant church. You hit the nail on the head and everything you write about that church I am experiencing. I feel so alone and no one wants to discuss events of the day and certainly not Bible prophecy. If I mention these things they shudder…. more
Jan Markell and Eric Barger talk to Dr. Ron Rhodes about his last book, “End-Times Super Trends: A Political, Economic, and Cultural Forecast of the Near-Term Prophetic Future.” Their discussion covers the reasons people will see the message of the last days as gloom and doom.
We have been told by a church that we teach doom and gloom. This is how L.W.H.M. started online bringing you bible studies, sermons, bible teaching, and news that lines up with the bible.
If you like what our ministry does then please share to others, social media and to anyone who wants to learn more about Jesus. We need each other to spread the True Gospel. If you would like to donate or give to our ministry then please visit here for the next step. The money we receive does not pay employees at Living His Word. All money is used to help others or help us with equipment or supplies we might need (very rare).
- Jerusalem became a greater “burdensome stone” with Donald Trump’s acknowledgement that this is truly Israel’s capital and holy city. See Zechariah 12:3. Greater controversy will surround her in the year ahead.
- The Gog-Magog alliance went on fast-forward. Iran, Turkey, and Russia are uniting with a primary goal in mind — coming against Israel as foreshadowed in Ezekiel 38-39. Turkey’s Erdogan threatened to “wipe out all Jews” after the Jerusalem announcement.
|Rouhani, Putin, Erdogan|
- A new false god came on the scene and many hailed its arrival. An ex-Google executive is founding a church where artificial intelligence will be worshiped. It’s called AI for short and keep your eyes on this in 2018.
- The scoffing of eschatology went to a new level. Many said the announcement concerning Jerusalem was received well by many Christians only because it will hasten Christ’s return. Many who love prophecy have given up finding a church that will address this.
- Tribulation Temple talk escalated after Donald Trump’s announcement concerning Jerusalem.
- One salacious scandal followed another in 2017 revealing that man’s character now reflects the end-time warnings of Romans 1 and II Timothy 3.
- Israel continued pounding targets in Syria foreshadowing the day when she will carry out the prophetic verse found in Isaiah 17:1 — the destruction of Damascus.
- The idea of micro-chipping is now so accepted that one news outlet said people will soon be eager to be micro-chipped. It was suggested that we will eagerly line up like dogs for a chip.
- As predicted, evil is waxing worse and worse (II Timothy 3:13). Pagan gods are appearing in many places including at the U.N. The occult is more appealing than ever and Millennials are “spellbound” by the paranormal.
- Lawlessness is growing and the ‘spirit of Antichrist’ seems to be poured out on the earth in greater ways this past year. The Antifa movement is one illustration. George Soros is busier than ever in his waning years.
- There has been an intensification of calling evil good (Isaiah 5:20). Islamic jihad proponent Linda Sarsour made threatening comments about President Trump yet almost became Time magazine’s “person of the year.” In the mind of the Left, Islam must be celebrated.
- The world of technology has declared war on Christians and conservatives. Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and more, are pulling the plug or limiting righteous comments and ideology yet they often celebrate evil. This reached new levels in 2017.
- The terms “peace and security” are used in the Bible in I Thessalonians 5:3. It is false peace and security. The term was used with greater intensity in the last year. Donald Trump has been heralded as the president who will bring Israel “peace and security.” On December 18, Fox News said President Trump would bring peace and security around the globe. The President stated that he “has laid a pathway to peace and security in our world.”
- In spite of world turmoil, there is a greater “business-as-usual” atmosphere particularly in America. Since Donald Trump has been President, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has closed at record highs 82 times. The Bible suggests there will be such a comfortable time on earth when Christ returns in spite of the frequent “birth pangs” which have also been record-setting.
|Business as usual . . .|
- There is even more evidence that only Jesus ruling and reigning from Jerusalem will provide great government. It has become evident that mankind cannot drain a swamp filled with alligators and poisonous snakes! Washington is corrupt to the core because mankind’s heart is “desperately wicked” (Jeremiah 17:9). Draining the swamp was a great campaign slogan but 2017 showed us that first man’s heart must be made new.
Full show here: https://goo.gl/1kjStt. Jan Markell talks with Olivier Melnick, a French born Jew that came to know Yeshua, Jesus as his Messiah. He is with Chosen People Ministries and has a new book out called, “End-Times Antisemitism, A New Chapter In The Longest Hatred.” Jan talks with Olivier about who the people are in our world who want to destroy Israel and the Jews.
Jan Markell talks with George Escobar about a new movie that is in the works that will depict the life of Holocaust survivor Anita Dittman. The movie will be based upon the book written by Jan Markell in 1979.
Jan Markell plays one of the messages from last weekend at “Understanding the Times 2017.” Amir Tsarfati asks “Where is America in Bible Prophecy?” in his first message. Find CDs and DVDs at https://www.olivetreeviews.org/store/…. He presents five scenarios as to how America could be affected in a drastic manner.