The Environmental Protection Agency’s mission statement reads: “to protect human health and the environment.” Ironically, while the EPA has done some strong work in the past, the agency has also helped corporations destroy the environment and threaten human health through pesticide usage and adding neurotoxins to our drinking water. These are only two of many examples of the EPA doing an inadequate job of protecting human health and the environment.
The EPA is known to hold strong ties to oil, gas, and chemical corporations, enforcing extremely lenient regulations that allow these companies to profit at the expense of our health and the environment. The Bioscience Resource Project and The Center for Media and Democracy recently teamed up to expose some of this corruption by publishing the Poison Papers, which contains thousands upon thousands of EPA, government, and chemical company documents.
What Are the Poison Papers?
Poison Papers is a project created by The Bioscience Resource Project and The Center for Media and Democracy in a joint effort to expose any corruption within the EPA or chemical companies that somehow evade or bend U.S. laws…. read more
GMO is man playing god by altering the substance of the food. When you read about what is in your food and what it is does to your body our hope is you will eat food God intended for us to have. Advertisements are for the purpose of influencing you to buy what they are selling without divulging any of the negative details. This goes for prescription medicine, vaccines, food, news and basically everything we live our life in.
Man’s words and ways lead to confusion. The only way to be set free from these lies is to accept Jesus, learn of Him, get into the word of God daily asking for wisdom and guidance. God is faithful to His word.
There are many who do not know about GMO and what they do know is confusing. Here are a few examples:
- We are all genetically modified organisms and every other creature here on earth produced by sexual reproduction…. (located here) God says Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. No where in the bible does it say we are made from GMO as a matter of fact GMO is no where to be found in the bible.<!–more–>
(Natural News) GREENWASHING Alert: Artificial meat is positioned as “saving the planet” but it’s almost all made from the very same GMOs and toxic herbicides and pesticides that are killing the planet.
While I’m a strong opponent of the cruel and inhumane treatment of animals in CAFOs and confined meat factories, the greenwashing of the artificial meat propagandists needs to be exposed, too.
Every artificial meat project I’ve seen so far is steeped in chemical agriculture, non-organic ingredients and toxic herbicides like glyphosate. Why won’t anybody make artificial meat with organic ingredients?…. read more
We were shocked to find out what citric acid really was. We immediately stopped buying food with this ingredient listed and were surprised of the foods we eat that had it, mainly Fruit. Now why would you add citric acid to fruit when it already has it. Read these articles below and you will soon find out why.
- The Nasty Truth: Citric Acid Comes From GMO BLACK MOLD, Not Fruit! – If common ingredients like “citric acid” and “ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)” sound normal and familiar enough that you practically conjure up an image of the flourishing orchard they were grown in – then think again.
- What You Need To Know About Citric Acid – Citric acid is one of the most common food additives in use today. You may think it is a harmless derivative of lemons, and that used to be so. Today’s citric acid is a whole different story. Here’s what you need to know about this pervasive ingredient.
- What’s the deal with citric acid: the one ingredient found in almost every food product you buy – (NaturalNews) Ever wondered why citric acid is listed in almost every food or drink ingredient label? This little product is found in everything from iced tea to hummus and organic salsa. Let’s take a look at what citric acid is and what it’s used for so universally in the food industries.
- GMO ‘Genewashing’: The Food Industry’s Plan to Keep You Unhealthy – You may be familiar with the term “greenwashing” –- a term describing the deceptive practice companies use to purposely give off the impression that their products or policies are environmentally friendly, when in fact they aren’t. Greenwashing was first coined in 1986 by an environmentalist named Jay Westerveld, and became popular when the green movement took North America by storm.Now there’s a new form of deception on the market and Naturally Savvy has a term for it: GENEWASHING. That’s right, you heard it here first!
- Is Your Vitamin C the Real Deal or a GMO Wannabe? – When most people consider the consequences of vitamin C deficiency, however, the usual image that comes to mind is of a scurvy ridden, orally challenged, 16th century sailor who has run out of limes!
While a severe deficiency of vitamin C is rare anymore, subclinical deficiency is most definitely not.
A powerful anti-oxidant, vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient that is needed for numerous biological functions including:
- Beware of Ascorbic Acid: Synthetic Vitamin C – Did you know that ascorbic acid is actually synthetic vitamin C? What’s more, it is usually GMO vitamin C, which means it was derived from GMO corn. If you are learning this for the first time, it can be a rather shocking realization as almost all vitamin C supplements on the market use ascorbic acid.
Vitamin C used to be the real deal but now that is not so much so. We have to dig and find the real thing to take!
Back in the 1930’s ascorbic acid was isolated out of little red peppers. The man who first performed this experiment was Dr. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi who won a Nobel Prize for his work. What he also found, which has mostly been ignored until recently, was that ascorbic acid was far more biologically available and active while it was still in the red pepper…. read more
These are not biblical based but are factual
(Natural News) The following letter from EPA scientist Marion Copley (now deceased from cancer) has surfaced in the unsealed court documents originally uncovered by U.S. Right to Know and posted in plain text at this Glyphosate.news document page.
The original PDF of this document is found at the USRTK website, with a backup copyarchived at Natural News.
In this letter, EPA scientist Marion Copley begs Monsanto “mole” Jess Rowland to do his job and protect the public rather than protecting Monsanto’s profit interests, saying, “For once in your life, listen to me and don’t play your political conniving games with the science to favor the registrants. For once do the right thing and don’t make decisions based on how it affects your bonus.”… [read more]
(Natural News) February 2017 marks the introduction of genetically modified apples into US stores, sadly. The altered Golden Delicious apple will be the first to be test marketed, at ten Midwest locations. Okanagan Specialty Fruits is producing the latest Frankenfood, but more apple varieties are soon to follow. The FDA has approved Okanagan’s GMO Granny and Fuji varieties, and approval for the Gala is expected in 2018. Exactly which stores will get the new apple is not being disclosed to the public, for reasons that aren’t clear. If Okanagan has nothing to hide, why not just disclose the information in an announcement? The apples will carry the name ‘Arctic’ but if you aren’t aware of this then you could be ingesting yet another unlabeled GMO.
Anyone who has ever eaten an apple knows that they will start to brown within moments of the flesh being exposed to air. The browning is due to the presence of the enzyme polyphenol oxidase, which causes apples to oxidize. But the Arctic apples have been genetically tinkered with, and the enzyme has been limited by a gene silencing technique. And that is the hook for consumers who demand perfection in the appearance of the produce they eat – when sliced this new creation will not brown for three weeks. This Frankenfruit will come pre-sliced and wrapped in plastic, just the way nature intended (not). (RELATED: See more news about GMOs at GMO.news )… [read more]
Even though the first GMO apple was approved by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in February 2015, we can still keep it off our plates by getting major food companies to keep it off the market. McDonald’s, Gerber and Wendy’s state that they have no plans to sell genetically engineered apples. But other companies are dragging their feet. We need Burger King and others to commit not to sell GMO apples.
Any way you slice it, a rotten idea
It started with the Arctic® Apple. Now, Intrexon, a leader in the next generation of GMOs, is pushing for the release of another variety of GMO apple. Both are engineered to suppress the production of an enzyme that causes browning when sliced or bruised. But browning in apples can be prevented naturally by applying lemon juice or another source of vitamin C. Why take unnecessary risks for a purely cosmetic trait?… [read more]
GMO Apples And Potatoes Approved By FDA; Labeling Not Required
The agency didn’t say it would require companies to label the produce as being genetically modified. “In certain circumstances, characteristics of these varieties of apples and potatoes that differ from their conventional counterparts may require disclosure to the consumer,” it said. It also advised J.R. Simplot and Okanagan in separate letters, “It is a producer’s or distributor’s responsibility to ensure that labeling of the foods it markets meets applicable legal requirements.”
The apples and potatoes were approved as part of a voluntary consultation process in which the FDA reviewed information submitted by the companies about how the foods had been changed on a molecular level and how they compared nutritionally with conventional apples and potatoes. The agency’s statement said it had “no additional food safety questions” related to Arctic apples and Innate potatoes…. [read more]
Do you like gummy candy and do you give them to your children? Most of us really enjoy eating gummy candies and I am one them, but I definitely want to know just exactly what I am eating before I place it in my mouth. When I was younger I would eat whatever without thought or care. Then when I got sick I HAD to pay attention to what I was putting into my body. Learning all of this was very interesting and it took some time, prayer, and courage so that my eating habits would change. Do you think your worth the absolute excellence? Like the saying goes:
Just exactly what does this mean? Well if you eat processed foods, chemical foods, and altered foods then your truly not feeding your body, your just eating. Your body was made to eat a certain way and man distorted this to make money. When I began to do my research, I learned a lot about processed foods, chemical foods, pesticides, water, sugar etc. and how they affect your mood, weight, nerves, stomach, brain, sight and the list goes on. Well today we are going to talk about gummy candy and why you should stay away from processed ones and try switching to a healthier version. I have provided links on how to make your own and a couple of brands I eat. I Hope you enjoy learning the truth of what your feeding yourself and to anyone else. Enjoy!
HOW GUMMY CANDIES ARE MADE
Did you hear him say they use aluminum? What! — Doctors Warn: If You Use Aluminum Foil, Stop Now
BELOW IS INFORMATION ON GMO
All About GMOs
HEALTHY VERSIONS OF GUMMY YUMMY CANDY
make your own Organic Gummy Candy
buy organic gummies – Black Forest
buy organic gummies – Annies