By now many have heard of Amazon’s most audacious attempt to shake up the retail world, the cashless, cashierless Go store. Walk in, grab what you want, and walk out. I got a chance to do just that recently, as well as pick the brain of one of its chief architects.
My intention going in was to try to shoplift something and catch these complacent Amazon types napping. But it became clear when I went in that this wasn’t going to be an option. I was never more than a foot or two from an Amazon PR rep, and as Dilip Kumar, the projects VP of Technology, convinced me, they’d already provided against such crude attacks on their system…. more
We warned that Amazon was making plans for this to occur and now it is actually happening. This will go as far as God will allow it but how far no one knows. Bible prophecy is happening everyday and this is just one of them by keeping track of you on what you buy, who you are but the one that tops it all is that they are preparing for is:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
This is how they are moving forward to achieve what scripture says above. WOW! What an awesome but sad time we live in. We pray for your ears to hear, eyes to see and a teachable heart unto the Lord.
Matthew 13:15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
Babel and The Coming World
The One World Agenda is nothing new just as man wanting to make up their own god and be in control is as old as Genesis 3. Though people believe they have a new way and new ideas there was a group of people who beat you to the punch. As the world leaders are pushing to move their agenda forward, God… more
hoppers at Whole Foods Markets across the U.S. have been astonished to discover empty shelves at their local stores in recent months, with one customer describing the stores as “the Soviet Safeway.” Barclay analysts found stores in disarray with “entirely empty” shelves and deteriorating produce, Business Insider reported.
“Analysts said they encountered ‘high’ out-of-stock issues last week in every department of one Midwest store across both private-label items and branded items,” according to the report. One East Coast store had “extraordinary” inventory problems, according to the analyst.
“The store had no bananas and the supply of eggs and Tropicana products was very low,” the analyst reported. “Entire displays, refrigerated cases, and end caps were completely empty. The prepared foods hot bar was entirely empty.”…. more
Pictures do speak loudly. The question is are you listening. We do not shop at Amazon unless it is a must and I mean it is a last resort, which occurs maybe once a year. We have warned about Amazon and what their goal is. Below are some news articles to refresh your memory if you forgot.
Next-Level Amazon Grocery Leads Directly to Microchip Implants, Computer Vision Databases, and Totalitarian Machine Intelligence
Amazon Taking Over The World – Sell Everything to Everyone!
Amazon now looking to put clothing retailers out of business with new “Prime wardrobe” service
Amazon Robots Poised to Revamp How Whole Foods Runs Warehouses
There is more click here
In the summer of 2016, I covered a story about World Vision. This so-called “Christian” organization, founded in 1950, was exposed for funneling millions of dollars to Hamas – a terrorist group bent on the destruction of Israel.
Of course, World Vision acted as if they were shocked that this had happened. Most of us were not fooled. The mainline denominations of Christianity – Methodists, Presbyterian USA, Lutheran and Episcopalian (and others) have shown their true colors by joining the movement called BDS – Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions against Israel. These apostates gladly support World Vision.
Jew Hatred in the Church
The Jew hating segment of the Church (this is actually an oxymoron) has grown so large in recent years – it is quite astonishing. But for those of us who follow Bible Prophecy, we know that this is part of the Great Falling Away; clearly articulated in the Word….. more
It’s called PESCO. It stands for the Permanent Structured Co-Operation and is a treaty among EU nations providing a framework for mutual defense that many EU superstate proponents have been pushing for a long time.
Technically, it is not a European army, per se, but many consider it a necessary first step as it requires each country to strengthen its military assets and defense capabilities and cooperate if needed.
There are plans for enhanced joint training, streamlining of cross-border military operations, and medical operations. It establishes a defense fund for procurement of weapons and the development of “rapid reaction forces,” armed with tanks and drones.
The initial funding will include a 5 billion-euro ($5.83 billion dollar) defense fund. PESCO allows for integrated armed forces, a combined pool of Defense spending, and the creation of a joint command headquarters. European Union Foreign Affairs Chief Federica Mogherini said the pact will focus not just on military cooperation, but also on cyber-security…. more
Pieces of the eschatological puzzle continue to manifest daily. Even signs that are primarily Tribulation events are casting a shadow today. As I perused news stories of the year, I selected 15 items that tell us time is short. The King is coming soon. Don’t ever doubt that.
- Jerusalem became a greater “burdensome stone” with Donald Trump’s acknowledgement that this is truly Israel’s capital and holy city. See Zechariah 12:3. Greater controversy will surround her in the year ahead.
- The Gog-Magog alliance went on fast-forward. Iran, Turkey, and Russia are uniting with a primary goal in mind — coming against Israel as foreshadowed in Ezekiel 38-39. Turkey’s Erdogan threatened to “wipe out all Jews” after the Jerusalem announcement.
- A new false god came on the scene and many hailed its arrival. An ex-Google executive is founding a church where artificial intelligence will be worshiped. It’s called AI for short and keep your eyes on this in 2018.
- The scoffing of eschatology went to a new level. Many said the announcement concerning Jerusalem was received well by many Christians only because it will hasten Christ’s return. Many who love prophecy have given up finding a church that will address this.
- One salacious scandal followed another in 2017 revealing that man’s character now reflects the end-time warnings of Romans 1 and II Timothy 3.
- Israel continued pounding targets in Syria foreshadowing the day when she will carry out the prophetic verse found in Isaiah 17:1 — the destruction of Damascus.
- The idea of micro-chipping is now so accepted that one news outlet said people will soon be eager to be micro-chipped. It was suggested that we will eagerly line up like dogs for a chip.
- Lawlessness is growing and the ‘spirit of Antichrist’ seems to be poured out on the earth in greater ways this past year. The Antifa movement is one illustration. George Soros is busier than ever in his waning years.
- There has been an intensification of calling evil good (Isaiah 5:20). Islamic jihad proponent Linda Sarsour made threatening comments about President Trump yet almost became Time magazine’s “person of the year.” In the mind of the Left, Islam must be celebrated.
- The world of technology has declared war on Christians and conservatives. Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and more, are pulling the plug or limiting righteous comments and ideology yet they often celebrate evil. This reached new levels in 2017.
- The terms “peace and security” are used in the Bible in I Thessalonians 5:3. It is false peace and security. The term was used with greater intensity in the last year. Donald Trump has been heralded as the president who will bring Israel “peace and security.” On December 18, Fox News said President Trump would bring peace and security around the globe. The President stated that he “has laid a pathway to peace and security in our world.”
- In spite of world turmoil, there is a greater “business-as-usual” atmosphere particularly in America. Since Donald Trump has been President, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has closed at record highs 82 times. The Bible suggests there will be such a comfortable time on earth when Christ returns in spite of the frequent “birth pangs” which have also been record-setting.
- There is even more evidence that only Jesus ruling and reigning from Jerusalem will provide great government. It has become evident that mankind cannot drain a swamp filled with alligators and poisonous snakes! Washington is corrupt to the core because mankind’s heart is “desperately wicked” (Jeremiah 17:9). Draining the swamp was a great campaign slogan but 2017 showed us that first man’s heart must be made new.
We can look at a list like this and focus on ” sighs of the times” rather than realize that they are ” signs of the times.” The pieces of the puzzle continue to fall into place. Nothing is falling apart but instead falling into place.
Because of the turmoil of our times, someone said that the future is not what it used to be. Not true. The future was foretold and is playing out with a precise script and a predictable end only because it is all outlined in scripture.We can watch it in high-definition color with surround sound and even in 3D. We have front row seats!
The King is coming, perhaps today.
The prime objective of Iran’s mullah-led regime is to export its Islamic revolution worldwide to build a new Shiite “world order” on the “ruins” of Western civilization, declared a columnist for a daily paper affiliated with the country’s religious leadership, reports Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin..
“Iran will, in the future, become one of the poles of the world,” wrote Abdollah Motevalian in a recent column in the daily newspaper Javan.
The paper is “affiliated with the country’s ideological camp,” according to the Middle East Media Research Institute, which monitors and analyzes media in the region.
The writer cited a list of principles that provide the foundation for the Islamic revolution’s objectives.
“Identifying the enemy; believing in the need for fighting the enemy; a revolutionary discourse; a fighting strategy; persistence in fighting, with no hiatus; jihadi spirit; a plan for the fighting; tirelessness; making it a people’s war and leveraging all the human potential in the country.”… more
Hermine Ricketts and her husband Tom Carroll may grow fruit trees and flowers in the front yard of their Miami Shores house. They may park a boat or jet ski in their driveway. They may place statues, fountains, gnomes, pink flamingoes or Santa in a Speedo on their property.
Vegetables, however, are not allowed.
Ricketts and Carroll thought they were gardeners when they grew tomatoes, beets, scallions, spinach, kale and multiple varieties of Asian cabbage. But according to a village ordinance that restricts edible plants to backyards only, they were actually criminals. They didn’t think they were engaged in a Swiss chard conspiracy or eggplant vice, yet they were breaking the law…. read more
Does this scream ONE WORLD ORDER, government taking charge and no freedom!
As the United States Constitution continues to become nothing more than a dated piece of paper in the eyes of the left, the federal government continues to grow, spreading like a plague and infecting virtually every institution in American society. Sadly, America’s education system is no exception.
The liberal state of California recently passed a law requiring trade schools to deny admission to students that have not completed high school or a state-approved equivalent, meaning that the government ultimately has the final say over what young people learn and what they don’t learn.
Concerned about this blatant attack on his First Amendment rights, Bob Smith, owner of the Pacific Coast Horseshoeing School (PCHS), recently filed a federal lawsuit against the state of California, arguing that he has a right to educate anyone he wants to, regardless of whether or not they have completed high school or a state-approved equivalent…. read more