Matthew 24:35 35 AMPC Sky and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.
Luke 18:15-17 And they brought unto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
“What does the Bible say about child abuse?”
The Bible does not specifically use the term child abuse. What the Bible does tell us is this: children have a special place in God’s heart and anyone who harms a child is inviting God’s wrath upon himself. When Jesus’ disciples tried to keep children from coming to Jesus, He rebuked them and welcomed the children to His side, saying, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these” (Mark 10:14). Then He took the children in His arms and blessed them (verse 16). The Bible promotes child blessing, not child abuse…. read more
As man changes what God intended then we must be prepared for what will happen next! The nation will be under GOD’s WRATH! Believer’s we NEED TO PRAY for the Last Days are truly here. Our Prayers are VITAL!
Read Romans chapter 1 which are the very scriptures they hate!
From Romans 1 verses 16-32 you see a picture of:
- verse 23,25 – This is evolution
- verse 24 – This is the sexual revolution
- verse 26-27 – We are now living these scriptures that define homosexuality and this is doing away with God’s definition of marriage
- verse 28-31 – The very next step is – Society will become more ungodly because God has now given them over to a condemned mind which will do things that are not decent but loathsome to God
- verse 32 – They will not only do this themselves but will approve and want others to practice them (hint: they are after our children)
God is not wringing His hands wondering what to do about this! This is what He will do!
Romans 2:5 But by your callous stubbornness and impenitence of heart you are storing up wrath and indignation for yourself on the day of wrath and indignation, when God’s righteous judgment (just doom) will be revealed.
Read our new article on: “Calling Evil Good and Good Evil“