Are the Last Days Ringing a Giant Bell!
As we read news about Amazon keep in mind what is going on and what is about to happen. Mom and pop stores are falling out and now we have big stores that are falling out as well. Why is this happening? Well who are we supporting and why? Amazon wants to control it all! If your reading and keeping up with Amazon then you know they want you to go online and buy from them. Do we want to save money? Yes of course but at what cost? There is going to be a time of no more going to the store and no more paying with cash!! Eventually this will take place but for now as Christian believers knowing what the bible says we can support the little companies and stop helping the one worlder’s get ahead. This is just the beginning of their plan to control where we spend our money and how we spend it. What does scripture say about this?
Revelation 13:17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Revelation 6:6 And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”
Below are some articles to understand more about what Amazon is doing. They are not only putting big businesses out but look at the chain reaction it is causing?
Now that Amazon has bought Whole Foods can you guess what will happen next? Amazon has a company called Amazon Fresh. Whole Foods has over 400 locations. Do you see the big picture! We hope you do your own research to learn more.
- 13 of the Biggest Retailers in America Are Closing Down Stores
- Echo turns up the volume on Amazon’s ambitions as audacious bets pay off
- Why More Retailers Have Announced Store Closings and Bankruptcies in Canada in 2017 [Q&A]
- Amazon is buying Whole Foods for $13.7 billion
- Whole Foods stock rockets 28% on $13.7 billion Amazon takeover deal
- Grocers and retail stocks are getting killed on Amazon-Whole Foods deal
- Wal-Mart in the Crosshairs of Amazon’s Takeover of Whole Foods
- Amazon’s ability to dominate multiple industries scares competitors like Netflix
- Wake up! Amazon, Google, Apple and Facebook are running our lives
- Amazon and Walmart are in an all-out price war that is terrifying America’s biggest brands