U.S. authorities wasted no time implementing Donald Trump’s order halting Muslim arrivals, detaining travelers arriving at American airports within hours of the U.S. president signing the tough new measures, media reports said Saturday.
The New York Times reported that airport officials as early as Friday night began detaining travelers, some of whom already had been aboard their flights when Trump announced his executive order closing America’s borders to refugees.
Trump’s order suspends entry of all refugees to the United States for 120 days and indefinitely halts the admission of refugees from Syria…. [read more]
lhwm opinion: This is for 90 days! We have not had a president in a long time who actually follows through on his word without lying to the people and is an actual leader. There are many people protesting in our country because of this, but to be honest we are glad to have a president who loves his country instead of hating it, who stands for our country instead of trying to hand it over, and who wants better for our country instead of trying to run it to the ground. What is so hard to understand about this. Mr. Trump warned the people ahead of time and these people still chose to come our way anyways! People are abusing the word refugee
Refugee – One who flees, especially to another country, seeking refuge from war, political oppression, religious persecution, or a natural disaster.
Learn your history, research yourself the truth, read and receive the correct information and stop listening to lies! This is what causes strife, division and chaos which is exactly what the enemy wants.
Let’s don’t forget what the refugees did to Germany, France and many other countries.
- 6,726 Syrian Refugees Admitted to U.S. So Far in FY16–But Only 23 Are Christians
- Hundreds of Christian refugees sexually abused and beaten by Muslims in German camps
- FRANCE —- FRENCH NOW PREPARING FOR “CIVIL WAR” AGAINST MUSLIMS TO TAKE COUNTRY BACK
- EUROPE —- The Muslim Migrant Invasion and the Collapse of Europe
- Greece starts evacuation of 6,000 refugees from islands per EU deal
- Obama’s Lie About Comparing Syrian Refugees To Pilgrims Exposed By Mayflower Compact
Should we keep going with the proof! So who paid these reporters to write these lies as if President Trump is abusing them.